Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Covergirl Lipstick Duos: REVIEW

So recently I bought two of these new lipstick duo's to try out. I posted a couple of weeks ago about how I wanted to try them so here it is now:
Top: This duo is a pink based color, I really like this one because it looks really nice on my lips. I put the dark color on first then I took the lighter pink and put it more in the center. I will be using this one often!



Bottom: This duo has more of a neutral tone to it. To be completely honest I don't really like this one. In person it makes my lips look like a gold/copper color and I'm not really for that. I guess its just not my color!


The verdict: I give it 3 and 1/2 stars! I just wish this collection had more variety of colors along with lipsticks that were more matte.

No comments:

Post a Comment